(A) The director of developmental disabilities shall adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code for all programs and services offered by a county board of developmental disabilities. Such rules shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Determination of what constitutes a program or service;
(2) Standards to be followed by a board in administering, providing, arranging, or operating programs and services;
(3) Standards for determining the nature and degree of mental retardation, including mild mental retardation, or developmental disability;
(4) Standards for determining eligibility for programs and services under section 5126.15 of the Revised Code;
(6) Specification of the service and support administration to be provided by a county board and standards for resolving grievances in connection with service and support administration
(B) The director shall be the final authority in determining the nature and degree of mental retardation or developmental disability.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.28, HB 153, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2011.
Amended by 128th General Assemblych.28, SB 79, §1, eff. 10/6/2009.
Effective Date: 06-06-2001