5139.26 Acquiring and disposing of land or property.

The department of youth services, with the approval of the governor and the attorney general, may buy, sell, lease, or exchange portions of land or property, real or personal, under the management and control of the department, or enter into contracts relative thereto, or grant easements or licenses for the use thereof, when such purchase, sale, lease, exchange, contract, easement, or license is advantageous to the state. An action may be brought to enforce any agreement authorized by this section. Revenues received from agreements entered into under this section shall be deposited in the state treasury to the credit of the general fund.

Effective Date: 11-23-1981.