(A) As used in the Revised Code, "public children services agency" means an entity specified in section 5153.02 of the Revised Code that has assumed the powers and duties of the children services function prescribed by this chapter for a county.
(B) As used in this chapter:
(2) "Certified organization" means any organization holding a certificate issued pursuant to section 5103.03 of the Revised Code that is in full force and effect.
(3) "Child" means any person under eighteen years of age or a mentally or physically handicapped person, as defined by rule adopted by the director of job and family services, under twenty-one years of age.
(4) "Executive director" means the person charged with the responsibility of administering the powers and duties of a public children services agency appointed pursuant to section 5153.10 of the Revised Code.
(5) "Organization" means any public, semipublic, or private institution, including maternity homes and day nurseries, and any private association, society, or agency, located or operating in this state, incorporated or unincorporated, having among its functions the furnishing of protective services or care for children or the placement of children in certified foster homes or elsewhere.
(6) "PCSA caseworker" means an individual employed by a public children services agency as a caseworker.
(7) "PCSA caseworker supervisor" means an individual employed by a public children services agency to supervise PCSA caseworkers.
Effective Date: 07-01-2000; 09-21-2006