(A) The health care/medicaid support and recoveries fund is hereby created in the state treasury. All of the following shall be credited to the fund:
(1) Except as otherwise provided by statute or as authorized by the controlling board, the nonfederal share of all medicaid-related revenues, collections, and recoveries;
(2) Federal reimbursement received for payment adjustments made pursuant to the "Social Security Act," section 1923, 42 U.S.C. 1396r-4, under the medicaid program to state mental health hospitals maintained and operated by the department of mental health and addiction services under division (A) of section 5119.14 of the Revised Code;
(3) Revenues the department of medicaid receives from another state agency for medicaid services pursuant to an interagency agreement, other than such revenues required to be deposited into the health care services administration fund created under section 5162.54 of the Revised Code;
(4) The first seven hundred fifty thousand dollars the department receives in a fiscal year for performing eligibility verification services necessary for compliance with the independent, certified audit requirement of 42 C.F.R. 455.304;
(5) The nonfederal share of all rebates paid by drug manufacturers to the department of medicaid in accordance with a rebate agreement required by the "Social Security Act," section 1927, 42 U.S.C. 1396r-8;
(6) The nonfederal share of all supplemental rebates paid by drug manufacturers to the department of medicaid in accordance with the supplemental drug rebate program established under section 5164.755 of the Revised Code.
(B) The department of medicaid shall use money credited to the health care/medicaid support and recoveries fund to pay for medicaid services and contracts.
Renumbered from § 5111.941 by 130th General Assembly File No. 25, HB 59, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2013.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.127,HB 487, §101.01, eff. 6/11/2012 and 9/10/2012.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.28,HB 153, §101.01, eff. 10/1/2011.
Effective Date: 07-01-2006; 2008 HB562 09-22-2008