A provider that enters into a provider agreement with the department of medicaid under section 5165.511 or 5165.512 of the Revised Code shall do all of the following:
(A) Comply with all applicable federal statutes and regulations;
(B) Comply with section 5165.07 of the Revised Code and all other applicable state statutes and rules;
(C) Subject to division (B) of this section, comply with all the terms and conditions of the exiting operator's provider agreement, including, but not limited to, all of the following:
(1) Any plan of correction;
(2) Compliance with health and safety standards;
(3) Compliance with the ownership and financial interest disclosure requirements of 42 C.F.R. 455.104, 455.105, and 1002.3;
(4) Compliance with the civil rights requirements of 45 C.F.R. parts 80, 84, and 90;
(5) Compliance with additional requirements imposed by the department;
(6) Any sanctions relating to remedies for violation of the provider agreement, including deficiencies, compliance periods, accountability periods, monetary penalties, notification for correction of contract violations, and history of deficiencies.
Amended by 130th General Assembly File No. 25, HB 59, §110.25, eff. 1/1/2015.
Renumbered from § 5111.673 by 130th General Assembly File No. 25, HB 59, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2013.
Effective Date: 07-01-2005
Note: This section is set out twice. See also § 5165.513 , effective until 1/1/2015.