(A) An environmental covenant shall contain all of the following:
(2) A legally sufficient description of the real property that is subject to the environmental covenant;
(3) A description of the activity and use limitations on the real property;
(4) Requirements for notice following transfer of a specified interest in, or concerning proposed changes in the use of, applications for building permits for, or proposals for any site work affecting contamination on, the property that is subject to the environmental covenant;
(5) The name or identity of every holder;
(6) Rights of access to the property granted in connection with implementation or enforcement of the environmental covenant;
(7) The signatures of the applicable agency, every holder, and, unless waived by the agency, every owner of the fee simple of the real property that is subject to the environmental covenant;
(8) An identification of the name and location of any administrative record for the environmental response project pursuant to which the environmental covenant is created.
(B) In addition to the information required by division (A) of this section, an environmental covenant may contain other information, restrictions, and requirements agreed to by the persons who signed the environmental covenant, including any of the following:
(1) Requirements for periodic reporting describing compliance with the environmental covenant;
(2) A brief narrative description of contamination on the property and its remedy, including the contaminants of concern, the pathways of exposure, limits on exposure, and the location and extent of the contamination;
(C) In addition to other conditions for an agency's approval of an environmental covenant, the agency may require those persons specified by the agency who have interests in the real property that is the subject of the environmental covenant to sign the covenant.
Effective Date: 12-30-2004 .