5303.12 Setting verdict aside.

If either party is aggrieved by an assessment or valuation made by a jury under section 5303.11 of the Revised Code, he may apply to the court during the term at which the trial was had, by a motion to set aside the verdict, assessment, and valuation, and, upon good cause shown, it may set aside such assessment, valuation, and verdict, order a new valuation and another jury to be drawn, which shall proceed as provided in such section. Either party may challenge jurors as in other civil actions. If more than three witnesses are examined by either party on the same point in the same case, the judge may tax the costs of such additional witnesses to the party calling them.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .