(A) Each of the following roads shall be known as the "Korean War Veterans' Memorial Highway":
(1) That portion of the road known as United States route thirty-six commencing at the boundary of Coshocton and Tuscarawas counties and extending to interstate seventy-seven;
(2) That portion of the road known as United States route thirty-six commencing at the boundary of Champaign and Miami counties and extending through Darke county to the Indiana border;
(3) That portion of the road known as interstate route two hundred eighty commencing at the point of interchange with interstate eighty-ninety and extending to the boundary of Wood and Lucas counties;
(4) That portion of the road known as state route eight, located within Summit county only;
(5) The road known as interstate route six hundred eighty, which is located wholly within Mahoning county.
(B) The director of transportation may erect suitable markers upon the highway or the designated portion of each highway indicating its name.
Amended by 128th General AssemblyFile No.19, HB 27, §1, eff. 5/31/2010.
Amended by 127th General Assemblych.19, HB 273, §1, eff. 4/7/2009.
Effective Date: 10-24-2002