(A) A violation by a trustee of a duty the trustee owes to a beneficiary is a breach of trust.
(B) To remedy a breach of trust that has occurred or may occur, the court may do any of the following:
(1) Compel the trustee to perform the trustee's duties;
(2) Enjoin the trustee from committing a breach of trust;
(3) Compel the trustee to redress a breach of trust by paying money, restoring property, or other means;
(4) Order a trustee to account;
(5) Appoint a special fiduciary to take possession of the trust property and administer the trust;
(6) Suspend the trustee;
(7) Remove the trustee as provided in section 5807.06 of the Revised Code;
(8) Reduce or deny compensation to the trustee;
(9) Subject to section 5810.12 of the Revised Code, void an act of the trustee, impose a lien or a constructive trust on trust property, or trace trust property wrongfully disposed of and recover the property or its proceeds;
(10) Order any other appropriate relief.
Effective Date: 01-01-2007