(A) Commissioned and warrant officers in the Ohio national guard shall be discharged by the adjutant general upon either of the following:
(1) The officer's resignation;
(2) Approval of a board's recommendation for withdrawal of federal recognition by the chief of the national guard bureau.
(B) An officer also may be discharged under any of the following circumstances:
(1) Pursuant to other federal regulations;
(2) If absent without leave for three months, upon recommendation of an efficiency board;
(3) Pursuant to sentence by court-martial;
(4) If the officer has been convicted of a crime classified as a felony as described in division (D) or (E) of section 2901.02 of the Revised Code.
Effective Date: 09-18-1997