5924.138 Complaints of wrongs.

Any member of the organized militia who believes himself wronged by his commanding officer, and who, upon due application to that commanding officer, is refused redress, may complain to any superior commissioned officer, who shall forward the complaint to the governor or adjutant general.

Effective Date: 10-10-1961 .