5924.73 Petition for new trial.

At any time within two years after approval by the convening authority of a court-martial sentence, the accused may petition the adjutant general for a new trial on the ground of newly discovered evidence or fraud on the court . The adjutant general shall act upon the petition unless the case is pending before the court of military appeals or the supreme court, in which case the adjutant general shall refer the petition to the court in which the appeal is pending.

Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.138, HB 490, §1, eff. 9/28/2012.

Effective Date: 07-17-1970 .