6117.47 Purchase or appropriation of property for county trunk or main sewers.

The board of county commissioners may acquire by purchase or appropriation proceedings all real and personal property necessary for the proper construction and maintenance of a trunk or main sewer provided for in section 6117.46 of the Revised Code. The board may occupy any public road, street, avenue, or alley for such trunk or main sewer or part thereof.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .