6135.22 Filing claims for compensation and damages.

Claims for compensation and damages shall be filed with the clerk of the joint board on or before the day of hearing on the apportionment. Such claims as are allowed, with costs of location actually incurred, shall be paid out of the county fund.

Effective Date: 08-23-1957 .