711.18 Application for vacating or altering plat - notice.

Applications for vacating or altering a plat, addition, or part thereof, shall be by petition in writing, filed with the clerk of the court of common pleas. The applicant shall give thirty days' notice thereof, by publication in a newspaper published in and of general circulation in the county. Such notice shall set forth briefly the part of the plat or addition to be vacated.

Effective Date: 10-07-1977 .