711.34 Application to supply lost or destroyed records.

Any ten persons, owning or interested in any lots of land in a municipal corporation, or the agents or attorneys of such persons, where the original plat of lands in such municipal corporation, or any addition thereto, has been recorded in the records of the county in which such municipal corporation is situated, and such records and original plat have been lost or destroyed, may make application in writing to the board of county commissioners to have such lost or destroyed records supplied, which application shall be filed with the county auditor.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .