739.05 Auditor's or clerk's report to board.

The city auditor or clerk of the village shall, upon demand of the board of trustees of the sinking fund, report to the board the balances belonging to such municipal corporation, to the credit of the sinking fund, interest accounts, or for any bonds issued for or by the municipal corporation, and all officers or persons having such balances shall immediately pay them over to the board, which shall deposit them in such place as a majority of such board selects.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .