751.01 Compensation for housing of indigents - housing certificates.

The legislative authority of any municipal corporation may authorize the fiscal officer of such municipal corporation to enter into agreements with the owners of premises in such municipal corporation occupied by one or more indigent persons upon the relief rolls of the municipal corporation, providing for compensation for the housing of such indigents through the issuance, in the manner provided by sections 751.02 to 751.04, inclusive, of the Revised Code, of monthly housing certificates applicable to the payment of real estate taxes.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .