901.051 Cooperative or contractual arrangements with public bodies.

The director of agriculture may enter into cooperative or contractual arrangements with the United States or any agency or department thereof, other states, other departments and subdivisions of this state, any other person or body politic, and by mutual agreement, may utilize the facilities and staffs of state-supported educational institutions, for the accomplishment of the purposes for which the department of agriculture was created.

Effective Date: 06-20-1994