As used in sections 901.70 to 901.76 of the Revised Code:
(A) "Exhibition" means any of the following:
(1) A show or sale of livestock at a fair or elsewhere that is sponsored by or under the control of a county or independent agricultural society organized under section 1711.01 or 1711.02 of the Revised Code;
(2) A show or sale of livestock at the Ohio state fair;
(3) A livestock show at a fair or elsewhere or a livestock sale at or associated with a fair or livestock show that is assembled for any length of time;
(4) A livestock show at a fair or elsewhere or a livestock sale at or associated with a fair or livestock show that includes livestock with origins outside this state;
(B) "Livestock" means any animal generally used for food or in the production of food, including cattle, sheep, goats, rabbits, poultry, swine, and any other animal included by the director by rules adopted under section 901.72 of the Revised Code, alpacas, and llamas.
(C) "Sponsor" means any of the following:
(2) The Ohio state fair;
(3) Any other public or private entity sponsoring an exhibition.
Cite as R.C. § 901.70
History. Effective Date: 06-14-1995; 2008 HB352 08-06-2008