(A) No person shall manufacture or distribute in this state any type of fertilizer until a license to manufacture or distribute has been obtained by the manufacturer or distributor from the department of agriculture upon payment of a five dollar fee:
(1) For each fixed (permanent) location at which fertilizer is manufactured in this state;
(2) For each mobile unit used to manufacture fertilizer in this state;
(3) For each location out of the state from which fertilizer is distributed in this state to nonlicensees.
All licenses shall be valid for one year beginning on the first day of December of a calendar year through the thirtieth day of November of the following calendar year. A renewal application for a license shall be submitted no later than the thirtieth day of November each year. A person who submits a renewal application for a license after the thirtieth day of November shall include with the application a late filing fee of ten dollars.
(B) An application for license shall include:
(1) The name and address of the licensee;
(2) The name and address of each bulk distribution point in the state, not licensed for fertilizer manufacture and distribution.
The name and address shown on the license shall be shown on all labels, pertinent invoices, and bulk storage for fertilizers distributed by the licensee in this state.
(C) The licensee shall inform the director of agriculture in writing of additional distribution points established during the period of the license.
Cite as R.C. § 905.32
History. Amended by 128th General AssemblyFile No.9, HB 1, §101.01, eff. 7/17/2009.
Effective Date: 10-29-1996; 06-20-2005
Note: This section is set out twice. See also § 905.32 , as amended by 130th General Assembly File No. TBD, SB 150, §1, eff. 8/21/2014.