(A) No person shall manufacture, mix, compound, sell, or offer for sale, flour for human consumption in this state unless the following vitamins and minerals are contained in each pound of such flour:
(1) Not less than two and not more than two and five-tenths milligrams of thiamine;
(2) Not less than one and two-tenths and not more than one and five-tenths milligrams of riboflavin;
(3) Not less than sixteen and not more than twenty milligrams of niacin or niacin-amide;
(4) Not less than thirteen and not more than sixteen and five-tenths milligrams of iron;
(5) In addition to the ingredients required by divisions (A)(1) to (A)(4), inclusive, of this section, self-rising flour shall contain not less than five hundred and not more than fifteen hundred milligrams of calcium.
(B) This section does not apply to flour sold to distributors, bakers, or other processors, if the purchaser furnishes the seller a certificate in such form as the director of agriculture prescribes, certifying that such flour will be:
(1) Resold to a distributor, baker, or other processor;
(3) Used in the manufacture of products other than flour, white bread, or rolls.
No purchaser furnishing any such certificate shall use or resell the flour purchased in any manner other than as prescribed in this section.
Effective Date: 10-01-1953