942.02 License to feed treated garbage.

(A) No person shall feed on the person's premises, or permit the feeding of, treated garbage to swine without a license to do so issued by the department of agriculture.

(B) An application for a license to feed treated garbage shall be made in writing on a form prescribed by the director of agriculture.

(C) A license shall be renewed before the thirty-first day of December of each year, and an application for renewal shall be filed before the thirtieth day of November of each year.

(D) The fee for the license shall be one hundred dollars per annum. A late fee of fifty dollars shall be paid for each application that is received after the thirtieth day of November each year.

(E) All money collected under this section shall be credited to the animal and consumer protection laboratory fund created in section 901.43 of the Revised Code.

Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.42, HB 229, §1, eff. 10/17/2011.

Amended by 128th General AssemblyFile No.9, HB 1, §101.01, eff. 7/17/2009.

Effective Date: 06-20-1994