Section 117.464 | Cost of audits at state university or college.
(2) For purposes of this section, "full-time-equivalent enrollment" means the total number of students enrolled full time at a state university or college main campus as reported for the most recent fiscal year in the department of higher education's annual report, "Full-Time Equivalent Enrollment Trends by Ohio Public Institutions."
(B) The cost of a performance audit under section 117.46 of the Revised Code of a state university or college shall not exceed the following:
(1) One hundred twenty-five thousand dollars, if full-time equivalent enrollment is five thousand or less;
(2) Two hundred fifty thousand dollars, if full-time-equivalent enrollment is greater than five thousand but not more than thirty thousand;
(3) Three hundred fifty thousand dollars, if full-time- equivalent enrollment is greater than thirty thousand.
Available Versions of this Section
- April 5, 2017 – Enacted by House Bill 384 - 131st General Assembly [ View April 5, 2017 Version ]