(A) Applications for registration by examination.
(1) All applications shall be made on forms provided by the board. Applications will be received at any time during regular business hours at the office of the board. .
(2) The application fee shall accompany the application.
(3) Each applicant shall submit, with the formal applications, authentic proof of the statements made therein, by attaching such documentary evidence, affidavits, transcripts, diplomas published data, photographs, photocopies or any other sworn or proven evidence as, in the discretion of the board, may be sufficient to show the board that the applicant is clearly eligible under the section of the law upon which the application is based. The board reserves the right to retain, as a permanent part of the application, any or all documents submitted, which shall be properly marked for identification and ownership.
(4) Personal appearance before the board, if required, shall be at the time and place designated by the board.
(5) Failure to comply, within sixty days from date of written request from the board, for additional evidence or information, or to appear before the board, when such an appearance is deemed necessary by the board, may be considered as just and sufficient cause for disapproval of the application.
(6) All applications for registration by examination shall have an active "Council of Landscape Architecture Registration Boards" council record and shall have an official copy transmitted to the board prior to being registered.
(B) Application for registration by reciprocity.
(1) Applications for registration under section 4703.35 of the Revised Code shall be made on forms provided by the board. Upon making application, the applicant shall cause their certification and council record to by transmitted to the board.
(2) Personal appearance before the board, if requested by the board, shall be at the place and time designated by the board.
(C) Board action on applications.
(1) All applications shall be considered by the board and that action recorded in the aminutes and a notation of said action placed with the application.
(2) If the board proposes to deny admission to the examination or to grant reciprocal registration, an applicant may file an appeal , within thirty days of the mailing of the notice of the action of the board, with the board to show cause as to why the board should grant admission to the examination or issue registration by reciprocity pursuant to sections 119.03 to 119.13 of the Revised Code.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 10/19/2009 and 11/10/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4703.33
Rule Amplifies: 4703.34
Prior Effective Dates: 8/1/74, 11/25/77, 7/5/85, 1/1/95, 9/1/2000, 12/1/04, 3/20/07, 10/1/08