5553.30 Appeal from order dismissing or refusing to grant petition for improvement.

Any petitioner may appeal from the order of the board of county commissioners, or joint board of county commissioners, dismissing or refusing to grant the prayer of the petition for an improvement. Any person interested may appeal from an order granting such improvement. Such appeal may be perfected in the manner provided in sections 5563.01 to 5563.17, inclusive, of the Revised Code, and if the order appealed from is that of a joint board, an appeal may be taken to the probate court of any county in which said improvement or any part thereof is situated.

Effective Date: 01-01-1966 .