5553.41 Petition to obtain road through lands of another.

Any person, firm, or corporation desiring to secure for the use of the public a road leading from any land owned by said person, firm, or corporation through the land of another person to a public highway may file a petition with the board of county commissioners describing the road so desired and giving the respective names and places of residence of the owners of all the land through which the proposed road will pass.

Effective Date: 10-01-1953 .