(A) Each sports gaming proprietor must have house rules to govern its offerings of sports gaming. The house rules must be readily available and easily accessible on each sports gaming proprietor's website, mobile application, and at all sports gaming facilities. House rules must address:
(1) Types of wagers accepted;
(2) Method for calculation and payment of winning sports wagers;
(3) Effect of scheduling changes and/or cancelled sporting events;
(4) Process for handing incorrectly posted sporting events, odds, or results;
(5) Method of notifying patrons of odds or proposition changes;
(6) Methods of funding a wager or sports gaming account;
(7) Methods for redeeming a winning sports wager;
(8) Lost or damaged ticket policy;
(9) Expiration of any winning ticket one year after the date the ticket outcome is determined;
(10) Process for accepting sports wagers at other than posted terms;
(11) Process for canceling sports wagers for obvious errors, including notification;
(12) Process for contacting the sports gaming proprietor to submit questions and/or complaints;
(13) Notification of the patron dispute process;
(14) Notification to patrons of the voluntary exclusion program; and
(15) Any other house rules required by the executive director.
(B) The current version of the sports gaming proprietor's house rules must always be available to the commission in a manner prescribed by the executive director.
(C) A sports gaming proprietor must submit its house rules to the commission in a manner and form required by the executive director and receive approval from the executive director prior to offering sports gaming.
(D) Any proposed changes to the house rules must be approved by the executive director prior to implementation. If the sports gaming proprietor has not received a response from the executive director regarding the proposed changes within five days the changes will be deemed approved.
(E) The executive director may, at any time, require a change to the house rules in order to ensure compliance with Chapter 3775. of the Revised Code or the rules adopted thereunder.
Last updated September 17, 2022 at 11:04 AM