(A) When the bureau of worker's compensation intends to consider the adoption, amendment, or rescission of a rule or rules under Chapter 119. of the Revised Code, the bureau shall obtain the advice and consent of the bureau of workers' compensation board of directors as required by section 4121.12 of the Revised Code. Upon the advice and consent of the board, the bureau shall cause to be prepared a notice of hearing, which shall include:
(1) A statement of the intention of the bureau to consider adopting, amending or rescinding a rule or rules.
(2) A synopsis of the proposed rule or rules to be adopted, amended or rescinded, or a general statement of the subject matter to which such rule or rules relates.
(3) A statement of the reason or purpose for adopting, amending or rescinding the rule.
(4) A statement listing the offices (with addresses) where the full and complete text of the proposed rule or rules to be adopted, amended or rescinded is on file for public inspection.
(5) The date, time and place of a public hearing on the proposed action.
(B) The bureau shall cause the previously described notice of hearing to be published in the register of Ohio. The publication of said notice of hearing shall be made at least thirty days prior to the date of the public hearing.
(C) In addition to publication of the public notice as provided in paragraph (B) of this rule, notice of the bureau's intent to consider adoption, amendment, or rescission of any rule pursuant to section 119.03 of the Revised Code shall be posted at all bureau service offices and shall be published at the bureau's website.
(D) The bureau shall furnish the public notice required under section 119.03 of the Revised Code and as described in paragraph (A) of this rule to any person who requests it and pays a reasonable fee, not to exceed the cost of copying and mailing.