Rule 1301:16-1-02 | Open public meeting.
(A) Any person may ascertain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings of the real estate appraiser board by:
(1) Writing to the following address - "Real Estate Appraiser Board, Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing, 77 South High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215-6133"; or
(2) Calling the following telephone number during normal business hours - 614-466-4100; or
(3) Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or such other address as may from time to time be published on the divisions website; or
(4) Accessing the division of real estate and professional licensing website.
(B) Any person may receive notice of all meetings of the real estate appraiser board. The superintendent shall cause a mailing list to be maintained of all persons who have requested notification. Any person wishing to receive notification shall notify the superintendent that they wish to be included on the mailing list for such notices. Requests may:
(1) Be given in writing to the mailing address given in paragraph (A)(1) of this rule or to the electronic address provided in paragraph (A)(3) of this rule or to such other address as may from time to time be published on the division's website.
(2) State that the requestor wishes to be notified of all public meetings of the board or those at which specific topics stated by the requestor are to be discussed.
(3) Indicate if the requestor wishes to be notified by electronic mail, fax. or printed notice.
(4) Provide the requestor's electronic mail address, mailing address or fax number.
(5) State if the requestor is a media representative who wishes to be notified of special meetings pursuant to division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code. If a media representative requests notice of special meetings the media representative shall also provide no more than two telephone numbers at which the person may be reached.
(C) The superintendent shall cause a notice to be distributed to all persons on the mailing list at least five calendar days before each regularly scheduled meeting of the board. The superintendent shall cause all reasonable effort to be made to provide notice of all special meetings in compliance with division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code.
(D) Fees shall be assessed in conformity with the Ohio department of commerce public records request policy and division (B) of section 149.43 of the Revised Code.