Rule 3332-1-03 | Exceptions.
(A) Pursuant to section 3332.02 of the Revised Code, this chapter does not apply to the following categories of courses, schools, or colleges:
(1) Tuition-free courses or schools conducted by employers exclusively for their own employees;
(2) Non-profit institutions with certificates of authorization issued pursuant to section 1713.02 of the Revised Code or that are non-profit institutions exempted from the requirement to obtain a certificate by division (E) of that section;
(3) Schools, colleges, technical colleges, or universities established by law or chartered by the Ohio board of regents;
(4) Courses of instruction required by law to be approved or licensed by a state board or agency other than the state board of career colleges and schools, except that a school so approved or licensed may apply to the state board of career colleges and schools for a certificate of registration to be issued in accordance with this chapter;
(5) Schools for which minimum standards are prescribed by the state board of education pursuant to division (D) of section 3301.07 of the Revised Code;
(6) Courses of instruction conducted by a public school district or a combination of public school districts;
(7) Courses of instruction conducted outside the United States.
(8) Private institutions exempt from regulation as prescribed in section 3333.046 of the Revised Code;
(9) Training courses for employees paid for by employers and conducted by outside service providers.