Rule 3358:5-1-06 | Mission, vision, and guiding principles.
(A) Mission To serve a diverse population of learners by providing access to high-quality, learning-centered education and services while fostering individual and community success
(B) Vision Clark state will build a community that empowers individuals to experience intellectual growth by creating opportunities for them to be accepted, challenged, held accountable, rewarded, and transformed.
(C) Guiding principles We believe in the power of education to change peoples lives.
(1) Learning We value the use of best academic practices and resources to create a learning community that challenges, transforms, and empowers students and employees.
(2) Community We trust, respect, and care for people with whom we work and serve.
(3) Partnerships We foster collaboration to address student and stakeholder needs and to contribute to the economic and social well-being of our region.
(4) Innovation We push the boundaries of creativity.
(5) Diversity We welcome all individuals to create an inclusive environment.
Prior Effective Dates: 7/1/1998, 6/1/2002, 11/4/2007, 7/13/2012