Rule 3358:5-1-24 | General executive requirements.
(A) The president shall act at all times in an exemplary manner consistent with the responsibilities and expectations vested in that office. The president shall act in a manner consistent with college policies and with those practices, activities, decisions, and organizational circumstances which are legal, prudent, and in accordance with commonly accepted business and professional ethics.
(B) Accordingly, the president shall not:
(1) Cause or allow actions toward students, faculty or staff which are inhumane, unsafe, unfair, undignified, discriminatory, or illegal.
(2) Permit conflict of interest in any action taken by the college.
(3) Manage the college without adequate administrative policies for instructional services, student services, administrative and financial services, human resources, marketing, continuing education, workforce development, and economic development.
(4) Fail to take prompt and appropriate action when he/she becomes aware of any violation of any laws, rules, regulations, or any breach of college policies or contracts.
(5) Allow applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations to be violated.
Prior Effective Dates: 10/14/2002