Rule 3358:5-5-19 | Computer purchase loan policy.
(1) The board of trustees has established an interest free, revolving loan program designed to help increase and maintain technology literacy, technology skills, and the availability of current technology for eligible clark state employees. Qualifying technology items purchased under this loan program are to benefit our employees, the students we serve, and clark state community college.
(2) A partial list of qualifying technology items for purchase under this loan program is available in the associated computer purchase loan procedures.
(B) Eligible employees:
(1) Must be employed as a regular employee by the college at lease twelve months at time of application
(2) Include all 1.0FTE regular employees of clark state community college in the following categories:
(a) Exempt staff
(b) Non-exempt staff
(c) Instructional faculty
(3) Must receive a paycheck from clark state every two weeks
(C) This policy shall be administered as set forth in the associated computer purchase loan procedures.
(D) The office of human resources is responsible for developing and maintaining the computer purchase loan policy and procedures.
(E) The office of business affairs is responsible for administering the computer purchase loan policy and procedures.