Rule 3701-21-02.5 | Standards and procedures for conducting investigations of complaints pertaining to food service operations.
(A) The licensor shall accept for investigation oral and written complaints regarding food service operations. The licensor may decline to investigate any complaint it determines is:
(2) Not made in good faith; or
(3) Too old to be reasonably investigated.
(B) The licensor shall gather at a minimum the following information in response to a complaint received:
(1) The full name, address, and telephone number of the complainant unless the complainant wishes to remain anonymous;
(2) The name and address of the food service operation; and
(3) A statement of facts about the complaint including the date and time of any alleged occurrence.
(C) The licensor:
(1) Shall investigate the complaint based on the complaint's severity;
(2) Shall investigate each complaint in a fair and complete manner;
(3) Shall report the results to the complainant orally or in writing upon completion of the investigation; and
(4) Shall complete and maintain a report on file at the conclusion of the investigation.
Five Year Review Date: