Rule 3745-27-33 | Disposal paper system.
(A) The disposal paper shall accompany treated infectious wastes from the treatment facility to the disposal facility. The disposal paper shall:
(1) Be produced from a form prescribed by or approved by Ohio EPA;
(2) Be legible and complete;
(3) Be kept on file for a minimum of three years;
(4) Be prepared by:
(a) The infectious waste treatment facility responsible for treating the wastes when a shipment of treated wastes is transported to a solid waste disposal facility; and
(b) The generator if the infectious waste treatment facility is owned or operated by the generator.
(5) Be signed, dated, and given to the transporter by the infectious waste treatment facility before the wastes are removed from the premises;
(6) Contain the following information:
(a) The name of the owner or operator of the facility where the wastes were treated and the address of the treatment facility;
(b) A certification by the owner or operator of the treatment facility where the wastes were treated indicating that the wastes have been treated by the methods, techniques, and practices prescribed by paragraph (A) of rule 3745-27-32 of the Administrative Code.
(7) Not apply to generators who do not hold a registration certificate as a generator of fifty pounds or more of infectious waste in any one month;
(8) Not be kept by a transfer facility but shall continue to accompany the treated infectious wastes to the solid waste disposal facility.
(B) Records retention periods shall be extended during the course of any unresolved litigation, or when so requested by Ohio EPA. The three-year period for retention of records shall start from the date of sample, measurement, or report.