Rule 3772-10-24 | Signature requirements.
(A) Each casino operator's internal controls shall detail the procedures for preparing and maintaining a signature card for each licensed employee. The signature cards shall contain the following:
(1) The employee's printed name;
(2) The employee's license number;
(3) The employee's handwritten signature and initials;
(4) The employee's title, department, and employee number;
(5) The department supervisor's signature authorizing the signature card;
(6) The date of signature card; and
(7) The forms that the employee is authorized to sign.
(B) All signature cards shall be updated immediately upon a change in employee status.
(C) Changes in the signature card file shall be documented by preparation of either a form bearing signatures of those authorizing the change to the signature card file or a new card which supersedes the previous card.
(D) Unless otherwise authorized by the commission and included in the casino operator's internal control submission, whenever a signature of a licensed employee is required by rules adopted by the commission or the casino operator's internal controls, the signature shall:
(1) At a minimum be, the signer's first initial, last name, and commission license number;
(2) Be immediately adjacent to or above the legibly printed, or preprinted title of the signer; and
(3) Signify that the signer has prepared the forms, records, and documents and/or authorized, observed, and/or participated in a transaction to a sufficient extent to attest to the accuracy of the information recorded thereon, in conformity with the casino operator's system of accounting internal controls.