Rule 3772-10-27 | Controlled demonstration.
(A) Each casino operator shall train its licensed employees on its approved internal control plans and shall perform at least one controlled demonstration of its ability to follow its plans before the commission may allow the casino facility to open to the public. If the casino operator does not pass the controlled demonstration, then the commission may require additional controlled demonstrations.
(B) The controlled demonstration shall:
(1) Be at a date, time and duration set by the executive director;
(2) Use electronic gaming equipment, as defined in rule 3772-9-01 of the Administrative Code, that has been scientifically tested and technically evaluated by a certified independent testing laboratory, including, coin testing and other installation testing, and approved by the commission;
(3) Use cash or other actual consideration for live gambling;
(4) Involve at least one casino gaming employee shift change;
(5) Involve all aspects of casino gaming;
(6) Involve dropping all or part of the gaming floor to ensure proper accounting and security procedures; and
(7) Meet any other requirements established by the commission.
(C) The casino operator's share of the net win from the controlled demonstration shall go to a charity approved by the commission.