Rule 3772-11-39 | Table gamesinspection and maintenance.
(A) Each casino operator shall establish the following controls for inspecting and maintaining roulette tables, roulette wheels, "Big Six" games, and any other table game mechanism, as required by the commission.
(1) Procedures for and personnel involved in inspecting and balancing wheels before the table is opened for play;
(2) Procedures for inspecting any roulette balls that may be played in that gaming day;
(3) Procedures for assessing the randomness of game outcomes;
(4) Logging of inspections and maintenance; and
(5) A maintenance schedule for games with wheels.
(B) The casino operator shall immediately notify the commission upon discovering that a roulette table, ball, or wheels play was compromised.