Rule 3772-50-06 | Type-B skill based amusement machine operator licensure.
(A) A person seeking a type-B skill-based amusement machine operator license shall apply for licensure via the state of Ohio eLicense website at www.elicense.ohio.gov, comply with all instructions, and pay a non-refundable one hundred twenty-five dollar application fee.
(B) An applicant for a type-B skill-based amusement machine operator license shall establish, by clear and convincing evidence, the applicants suitability for licensure.
(C) In determining whether to grant or maintain the privilege of a type-B skill-based amusement machine operator license, the commission shall evaluate each applicant and licensee in a manner consistent with the commissions authority to do the same with respect to casino gaming, including:
(1) The reputation, experience, and financial integrity of the applicant or licensee and the applicants or licensees affiliates or affiliated companies;
(2) The reputation, experience, and financial integrity of any person that directly or indirectly controls or influences the decision-making of the applicant or licensee;
(3) If the applicant or licensee or any person that directly or indirectly controls the applicant or licensee has been indicted, convicted, or pleaded guilty or no contest concerning any criminal offense under the laws of any jurisdiction, excluding minor traffic violations;
(4) Whether the applicant or licensee has provided accurate and complete information as required by the commission or submitted false or misleading information to the commission;
(5) The extent to which the applicant or licensee has cooperated with the commission;
(6) If the applicant or licensee has been served with a complaint or other notice filed with any public body regarding a payment of any tax, required under federal, state, or local law, that has been delinquent for one or more years;
(7) If the applicant or licensee has shown a disregard of or otherwise failed to comply with the laws and regulations of this state or any other jurisdiction;
(8) If awarding or maintaining a license would undermine the publics confidence in skill-based amusement machine gaming in this state; and
(9) The suitability of any other material person, as determined by the commission.
(D) A type-B skill-based amusement machine operator licensee must maintain its suitability at all times during the licensure period.
(E) Upon a determination by the commission that an applicant for a new or renewal type-B skill-based amusement machine operator license is suitable to be issued a license, the applicant shall pay an upfront, non-refundable license fee of one hundred twenty-five dollars.
(F) If the commission determines that a person is suitable to be issued a type-B skill-based amusement machine operator license and all other requirements of this chapter have been met, the commission shall issue a license for not more than three years.