Rule 4501-21-11 | Enrollment Contract.
(A) A remedial driving course enterprise shall provide each student with an enrollment contract that includes fees and verification that the course will meet all Ohio requirements.
(B) An enrollment contract shall also include:
(1) The hours of required instruction;
(2) A grievance procedure. The grievance procedure shall also include that the matter may be referred to the "Department of Public Safety through the Driver Training Program Office, 1970 West Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43223";
(3) Policies for dismissal of a student;
(4) Refund policy; and
(5) Final examination requirements, if applicable.
(C) For an adult remedial program providing instruction through online, an enrollment contract shall be requires. The enrollment contract shall include the following:
(1) Should third-party data be required, there shall be a clause within the enrollment contract that identifies the type of any third-party data that will be accessed prior to or during validation of the student's identity, and an adult remedial driving course enterprise shall obtain the student's prior approval before accessing the third-party data, if applicable;
(2) Identify the hardware and software requirements to successfully complete the course and the enterprise shall obtain the student's acknowledgement that the student understands the computer requirements, if applicable;
(3) Specify that interruptions in course service may occur which the course owner has no control and the adult remedial driving course enterprise shall obtain the student's acknowledgement that the student understands that service interruptions may occur;