Rule 4501-47-08 | Records.
(A) Each third-party tester shall be required to maintain at each approved third-party testing location, for a minimum of two years, a record of each driver whom the third-party tester gives a skills test, whether or not the driver passes or fails the test. Each such record shall include:
(1) The complete name and address of the driver;
(2) The date that the driver took the skills test;
(3) The test score sheet(s) showing the results of the skills test;
(4) The name and identification number of the third-party examiner conducting the skills test;
(5) The record of all receipts and disbursements;
(6) The make, model and registration number of the commercial motor vehicle(s) used to conduct the testing; and
(7) The written contract (copy), if applicable, with any person or group of persons being tested, including amount of payment.
(B) Each third-party tester shall maintain at each approved testing location a record of each third-party examiner in the employ of the third-party tester at that location. Each record shall include:
(1) A copy of the examiner's current and valid commercial driver's license;
(2) A copy of the third-party examiner's current driving record, which must be updated annually.
(C) Each third-party tester shall retain all third-party examiner records for at least two years after the third-party examiner leaves the employ of the third-party tester.
(D) All records required to be maintained by a tester, including those maintained on a computer data base, shall be made available for inspection by the director or his representative at any and all reasonable times. Any records required to be maintained that are in a computer data base must be accessible and capable of being distinguished from nonrelated records. Copies of all records shall be made available to the director or his representatives upon request.