Rule 4501:2-10-12 | Fees for participation in LEADS.
(A) The following monthly fees have been established for participation in LEADS and will be reviewed annually by the superintendent or his/her designee:
(1) Circuit-based terminal access is two hundred fifty dollars base fee plus circuit cost for telecommunications carrier service, customer premise equipment and annual maintenance;
(2) DMVPN-based terminal access is six hundred dollars;
(3) Internet-based inquiry only terminal access is two hundred fifty dollars base fee plus five dollars per computer and five dollars per user;
(4) Non-terminal access is fifty dollars;
(5) Mobile device only access is one hundred dollars;
(6) LEADS mobile application access is one hundred dollars plus five dollars per user.
(B) Cost sharing agreements between terminal agencies and non-terminal agencies are acceptable. The total revenue generated shall not exceed the terminal agency's monthly dollar obligation to LEADS. A cost sharing agreement shall not exempt the non-terminal agency from remitting the established fees to LEADS.
(C) Vouchers for LEADS service shall be made payable to: "Treasurer of State (Fund 83f)" and shall be mailed to "Ohio State Highway Patrol, P.O. Box 182074, Columbus, Ohio 43218-2074."