Rule 4701-15-10 | Continuing education sponsor registration.
(A) A provider of continuing education programs not specifically listed in paragraphs (B)(1) to (B)(6) of rule 4701-15-05 of the Administrative Code may apply for registration with the board. Sponsor registration shall be on a form provided by the board, and shall include the following information:
(1) The name and address of the sponsor;
(2) The name, address, and telephone number of the person in charge of the continuing education programs offered by the sponsor;
(3) A general description of the method by which the program content is delivered and the subject areas offered for credit;
(4) The qualifications of the continuing education program instructors or course developers;
(5) Specific information concerning the continuing education programs to be offered, including the following:
(a) Outlines of the continuing education programs to be offered;
(b) A description of course materials or electronic files to be used in the programs. The board may require a registered sponsor provide actual course materials or electronic files separately.
(6) A statement that the sponsor agrees to comply with both the continuing education standards applicable to sponsors defined in rule 4701-15-01 of the Administrative Code and the board's continuing education verification process defined in rule 4701-15-12 of the Administrative Code. In exchange for this agreement, the sponsor will be permitted to state this fact, as well as the fact of its registration with the board, on its promotional material.
(B) The board will maintain a list of registered sponsors. All registered sponsors must renew their registration with the board every year. All registered sponsors approved to offer continuing education programs covering the board's professional standards and responsibilities requirement described in paragraph (C) of rule 4701-15-11 of the Administrative Code must provide documentation of any change in the information outlined in paragraph (A) of this rule to the board. A sponsor that fails to renew its registration in a timely manner or that fails to comply with either the continuing education standards applicable to sponsors defined in rule 4701-15-01 of the Administrative Code or the board's continuing education verification process defined in rule 4701-15-12 of the Administrative Code will be removed from the board's list of registered sponsors.