Rule 4734-5-06 | Revocation of approval of a doctor of chiropractic degree program.
(A) The board may investigate allegations that a board-approved doctor of chiropractic degree program is not complying with the following:
(1) The "CCE Accreditation Standards; Principles, Processes & Requirements for Accreditation, January 2018" (hereinafter "Standards") promulgated by the council on chiropractic education (hereinafter "CCE" or "Council")
(2) If a "CCE" accredited program, maintaining that accreditation;
(3) If not a "CCE" accredited program, complying with the "Standards" as interpreted by the board;
(4) Chapter 4734. of the Revised Code and/or agency 4734 of the Administrative Code;
(5) All statutes and rules governing the operation of such a program in its state of domicile;
(B) During an investigation of a program pursuant to this rule, the program shall provide information and documentation requested by the board to complete its investigation. The board may order a site visit as described in rule 4734-5-03 of the Administrative Code.
(C) Once the board has considered the information obtained during its investigation as submitted by the program and/or the board's committee and/or site visitation team, it may propose to either continue to approve or revoke approval of the program. When it is the intention of the board to revoke the status of a board-approved program pursuant to this rule, the board shall issue a notice of intent to revoke approval and opportunity for hearing to the program. The program shall be entitled to a hearing on the question of such proposed revocation.