Rule 4755-23-15 | Reinstatement or reconsideration of denied/revoked license.
(A) A person whose license is revoked or denied under the provisions of section 4755.47 of the Revised Code may apply for reinstatement of the license or reconsideration of the denial of license prescribed by the rules of the section after either of the following dates, whichever is later:
(1) One year from the date of recovcation or denial; or
(2) Date set in the board's recovcation or denial order.
(B) In evaluating an application for reinstatement of a license or reconsideration of denial of a license, the physical therapy section must consider the following:
(1) The nature and severity of the acts that resulted in revocation or denial of license;
(2) The time elapsed since the commission of the acts;
(3) Possible additional violations occurring after the revocation or denial;
(4) Compliance with previous orders of the physical therapy section; and
(5) Any evidence of rehabilitation that the applicant may submit to the section.