Rule 4766-4-17 | Disciplinary grounds.
(A) The board may, pursuant to an adjudicatory hearing under Chapter 119. of the Revised Code and section 4766.08 of the Revised Code, and by a vote of the majority of all members, suspend, revoke, or refuse to renew any license or permit or issue a fine not to exceed more than fifteen hundred dollars, for any of the following reasons:
(1) Any violation of Chapter 4766. of the Revised Code or any rules adopted thereunder;
(2) Refusal to permit the board or its designee to inspect a vehicle, inspect the records, or inspect the physical facilities of a licensed MTO;
(3) Failure to meet vehicle standards as set forth in Chapter 4766. of the Revised Code or any rules adopted thereunder;
(4) Violation of an order issued by the board;
(5) Failure to comply with the terms of any agreement entered into with the board.
(B) Within sixty days of receipt of a complete application for licensure, pursuant to division (F) of section 4766.04 of the Revised Code, the board shall deny an application if it determines that the applicant does not meet the requirements of Chapter 4766. of the Revised Code and rules promulgated thereunder.
Last updated September 13, 2023 at 1:05 PM