Rule 4781-11-18 | Record retention.
(A) A manufactured housing dealer and a manufactured housing broker shall maintain the following records of all manufactured housing purchased, leased and sold:
(1) Name and address of the previous owner;
(2) Serial number where applicable (vehicle identification number);
(3) Title number, county and state;
(4) Year and make of said manufactured housing;
(5) A purchase agreement for each manufactured housing sold, which shall include a description of the manufactured housing, the name, address, and phone number of the purchaser, the address where the home is going to if different than the purchaser's address, the sales price, and may include the manufactured housing dealer's or manufactured housing broker's permit number;
(6) Lease contracts and security agreements.
(B) Records must be maintained and easily accessible for a period of three years by those holding a license granted under Chapter 4781. of the Revised Code and by any person who held a license and has since gone out of business.
(C) The business records shall be open for reasonable inspection by the commission.