Rule 5101:2-7-04 | Records and confidentiality.
(A) A foster caregiver shall maintain a record on each foster child which shall include:
(1) A copy of the current child care agreement between the agency and the foster home and any written case plan provided by the agency.
(2) Reports of scholastic performance that shall include:
(a) Report cards.
(c) Certificates of achievement or merit.
(3) Medical information and current instructions regarding a foster child's health care provided by:
(a) A foster child's physician.
(b) The placing agency.
(4) The name and telephone number of the recommending agency contact person or the custody holding person or agency as applicable.
(5) Data which is pertinent to the foster child's lifebook as referenced in rule 5101:2-42-67 of the Administrative Code.
(B) A foster caregiver shall give a foster child's record and all other official documents regarding the foster child to the agency when the foster child leaves the home.
(C) A foster caregiver shall not disclose or knowingly allow the disclosure of any information regarding a foster child or the foster child's family to persons not directly involved in the foster child's care and treatment on an official basis.