Rule 5122-40-13 | Evaluation activities.
(A) The department shall collect from the central registry system described in rule 5122-40-08 of the Administrative Code, on a regular basis the information listed in paragraph (B) of this rule for continuous quality improvement purposes.
(B) The central registry system shall collect and make available to the department the following data:
(1) The total number of patients;
(2) The type of medication assisted treatment used for each patient;
(3) The patients admission date;
(4) The state residency of each patient;
(5) The housing status of the patient at admission;
(6) The employment status of the patient at admission;
(7) The pregnancy status of the patient;
(8) The patient's discharge date;
(9) The date on which the patient is no longer actively receiving treatment, if different than the discharge date;
(10) The patient's discharge reason:
(11) The number and type of administrative and medical withdrawals from the opioid treatment program;
(12) The number of overdose episodes experienced while in treatment;
(13) The patients referral source; and,
(14) The patients tobacco use.
(C) Programs shall enter data for paragraph (B) of this rule directly into the central registry system by the sixth working day of each month.
(D) Data collected from the central registry system and used for publicly available reports and publications will be presented in aggregate form, so that no individual patient or opioid treatment program may be identified.